SECTION 11: IDEAS NEEDING COUNCIL APPROVAL OR NOTIFICATION
Ideas needing Council approval - Ideas needing Council notification
11.1 Ideas Needing Council Approval
The following ideas must be approved by council before posting, and you should include in the Notes field of your post's intro block the date that council approval was given.
- Firelizard clutches
- Hold-wide, Hall-wide or Weyr-wide storylines
- Fights involving dragonriders
- Gold dragon or gold firelizard mating flights
- Advancement in rank to Premium or Ranking status
- Transfers of Ranking or Premium personas
- Implicitly involving personas outside the post
- Stories that take place in Anne McCaffrey locations: a brief mention of these locations or one or two posts set in territories surrounding Anne McCaffrey locations does not require Council approval
- Dragons speaking to people other than their riders: an isolated incident does not need Council permission, but regular occurences (e.g. between weyrmates) does
- Dragons going between (including timing it) without their riders
- Questionable violent content
- Questionable Pern canon
When/if approval is given for your storyline, you should note that in the Notes field of your post's intro block.
11.2 Ideas Needing Council Notification
The following ideas require members simply to notify Council. No approval vote is necessary, unless Council deems the request to require a special vote for permission. Otherwise, notification that Council has received and processed the information should be listed in your intro block.
- All PC or ONPC deaths
- Advancement in rank for standard personas
- Transfers for standard personas
- Addition of green, blue or brown firelizards
Last updated on 23-Feb-14.
Dragonriders of Pern: A Fantasy-Fiction Writing Club - www.dragonridersclub.com
The Dragonriders of Pern® is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with permission. Use or reproduction without a license is strictly prohibited.